Youth Engaged in Philanthropy
- Helping young people play active roles in their communities
- Funding youth led projects that benefit people in DeKalb County
- Teaching students the value of Philanthropy
- Familiarizing members with the local non-profit community
- Stewarding community resources in partnership with the DeKalb County Community Foundation
In order to be a member, one must be a resident of DeKalb County, enrolled in High School, looking for a way to make a difference in the community, and able to commit 2-4 hours per month to meetings, service projects, and YEP activities.
The YEP Committee is looking for high school aged youth who are critical thinkers, dedicated, responsible and concerned about local and global issues. YEP meets once a month September through May.
Visit the YEP website for more information: https://dekalbccf.org/connect/